শুক্রবার, ১৫ জুন, ২০১২

Hello! My name is Byron and welcome to my website. I created this site as a project specially for Creative Writing, --an ESL and Web Development course. If you would like to contact me, simply use the contact form available on this page. Below is my personal CV, with a few examples of online websites and articles or blog posts I've created perversely.

Certifications
Graduated with distinction from York Univery
13 years of article marketing experience (specifically intended for Online readers)
6 years of web development experience.
Dedicated, team player employee with a taste for details.

Employment Experience.
Creative Writing,2006 - Present
Team Leader
Given the task of coordinating a international crew of internet writers to match a advanced list of increased objectives and goals.
- Make cutting edge records for output, expanding production by 20% worldwide
- Properly managed regular logs of task distribution
- Maintained QA for worldwide generation over a large crew of internet writers

Self Employed Web Designer
2007-Present

Additional Abilities
Fluent in Hindustani
Superior proficiency using a extensive choice of office software

You can find my work on these sites

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন